Here are a few cool iOS 8 tips and tricks that will save you time and increase your productivity. iOS 8 has significantly improved several key features in mail and added some quick personalization features to Messages. In today’s App Chat I also sneak in a Photos app feature that has been around for a while but is not widely known. I personally love this feature as a quick and easy way to share photos with various groups of people.
More iOS 8 Tips & Tricks
- Predictive Text: iPhone Tip: Predictive Text. How to turn it on, off, hide it, reveal it.
- Keyboard Shortcuts – iPhone Tip: Creating Keyboard Shortcuts on your iPhone for faster typing. Customizing Predictive Text
- Control Panel – iPhone Tips: What is the iPhone Control Panel? How do I access it? What do all the buttons mean?
- Siri – iOS 8 New Features: Siri Trick, How to activate Siri without touching your phone.
- eMail Tip – iOS – How to save mail messages to Drafts folder
- eMail Tip – iOS 8 Tips & Tricks: Multitasking between multiple draft email messages
- eMail Tip – iOS 8 Tips & Tricks: How To Multitask in Mail with Draft Messages
- Location Sharing – iOS 8 Tips and Tricks: Share a friend or family member’s active location.
- Apple Pay – What is Apple Pay? Why use it? How do I use Apple Pay?