LinkedIn Job Search, LinkedIn’s new mobile app, has unique features for finding employment that goes beyond the capabilities of other job search applications. With LinkedIn Job Search you can apply with your LinkedIn profile, see LinkedIn connections that work at the desired organization, easily manage saved jobs, as well as, jobs in which you have applied. LinkedIn’s unique network of employers, user profiles & connections can help you find employment that meets your career goals and you can apply with a simple tap even when you are on the go.
This new app, which is separate from LinkedIn’s main app, is geared at making it easier for employers and candidates to find an employment match. It is also targets the millions of users that are doing job searches on their mobile device. LinkedIn also keeps your job search information private from your LinkedIn connections in the mobile job search app.
With the notification option, candidates get real-time notice when a job has been removed (or filled), if their application has been reviewed or if there are new jobs that meet your search criteria.
The bottom line, if you are looking for a job, download the LinkedIn Job Search app, update your profile, and be the first to apply for new jobs posted on LinkedIn. This is a new app and you may capture an employers attention if you are the first to apply through the mobile app.
See how it all works in this ABC News App Chat segment.
Platforms & Direct Download Link:
- iOS – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/linkedin/id288429040?mt=8
- Android – Due out at later this year.
- Windows & Blackberry – No defined date
- MyTime App, The easiest way to book all your appointments. Guest Post by founder and CEO Ethan Anderson
- CEO Spotlight, MyTime App Founder and CEO Ethan Anderson. Meet Ethan and hear how is app is an excellent solution for capturing new customers for appointment based businesses.