How To…use the Excel Table Feature: sort, filter, analyze your data quickly and easily
Pop Quiz: Can you answer these questions…?
How will using Excel’s table feature save me time? How do I convert my Excel data to a table? How do I quickly sort, filter and analyze data using Excel’s table feature? How do I quickly filter my data range by text or values? This tutorial video is designed to help you learn and understand this great feature in Excel.
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, then this video is for you! This free tutorial video will show you how to use Excel to convert your data to a table and answer each of the questions above. You will see how you can use Excel tables to help you better understand your business data. If you are not using Excel’s Table feature, it is likely you are wasting time and may not be seeing the valuable information your business data provides.
A one hour Power Hour Training session on Excel Tables and Excel Pivot Tables is in nearly complete. If you are interested in this online course by Francie or would like more info about other online, instructor led or custom technology courses, you can reach Francie at email@example.com
Enjoy this free tutorial on Excel’s Table Feature:
Direct YouTube Link: “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ogpVsO8dA”
Using Excel tables to sort, filter or analyze your important business data saves significant time. Look for the next tutorial on Excel Pivot Tables.
For more info about online, instructor led or custom Excel (or other technology) courses, contact Francie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Course With Francie Black: Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011 beginning
- Free until June 30th!
- Starts with beginning concepts and goes through many intermediate topics.
- Good for both Mac and Windows Users.
- Share with your friends while it is on sale!
- Quick Tip – iOS 7 Sharing a Contact. See how to share all of a contacts details with a friend without typing.
- Quick Tip – iOS 7 How Do I find an iMessage Time Stamp. If the date a time stamp didn’t come through with a text message use this quick trick to see the date and time for each message! (30 second video)